Being successful in any new role requires a passion to grow, an open mind, and a drive to learn.
I look forward to the next opportunity where I can apply my diverse abilities, and where I can learn
new skills and continue to grow professionally.
Comstar Supply, Inc.
2012 — present // 7 years
Marketing & Web Developer
2016 — present
2012 — 2016
- Migrated from Magento 1.x CE to Magento 2 EE.
- Responsible for all aspects of design, development, and maintenance of Magento e-commerce site.
- Provide regular support to Marketing initiatives, including product photography, promotional video,
marketing campaigns, and traditional print advertising.
- Develop custom Magento PHP modules to satisfy changing sales workflows, improve user experience, and
B2B customer needs.
- Implement 3rd-party Magento module as needed to improve overall Magento functionality.
- Installed, Developed, and Maintained Magento 1.x CE eCommerce site.
- Designed and developed an interactive sales tool.
- Provide in-house technical support as needed.
- Provided development and maintenance support for in-house ERP system.
- Developed in-house inventory audit web app, vastly improving audit speed.
Earl S. Punchard CHOP Invitational
2014 // 8 months
Web Development, Marketing, & Registration
- The Earl S. Punchard CHOP Invitational was a charity event organized by Comstar Supply. I was
for design and development of the website, managing event registration, event marketing, and the
creation of promotional materials.
The Earl S. Punchard CHOP Invitation raised over $100,000 for the Children's Hospital of
2011 — 2012 // 1 year
Web Design & Development
- Developed modern websites using HTML5 and CSS animations, while maintaining backwards compatibility with
- Worked with clients to plan SEO strategies and tracked results in Google Analytics.
- Provided design and maintenance support to Wordpress sites.
2008 — 2012 // 4 years
Multimedia Graphic Artist
- Designed promotional materials for major brands including Phillies, Comcast, Xfinity, Mummers and
- Designed motion graphics package for Phillies Post Game Show
- Worked with sales team to design multi-channel client advertisements for broadcast, print, and web.
The Art Institute of Philadelphia
2004 — 2008
Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design
Founded campus chapter of the American Student Government Association.
Received Award for Graphic Design excellence.